Cobalt

By Marky - 6:13 AM

I'm wearing: Forever 21 shirt; H&M pants; Manila Shoppe eyeglasses; H&M shoes; Marc by Marc Jacobs bag
Cobalt blue is a color I personally love nowadays when I’m shopping in general, but even more for tops. My closet mainly contains neutral colors such as black, gray, and white. That way, the blue give a great pop of color to any of my outfits, by remaining timeless and stylish. The best thing is cobalt blue goes with pretty much anything, even with more crazy colors such as yellow, aqua, or pink, all popular colors for the hot season. Regardless of the season and fashion style, cobalt blue is still welcomed in my outfits. It suits everyone regardless of your hair color, your skin tone and the best news is to learn that this color is available in any stores at the moment- this one is from Forever 21. Here's what I wore last April 10 during the Vows of Elegance event in Makati Shangrila hotel. 
Photographed by Milcah Sugpatan

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments