PHOTODIARY-Every month brings a brand new adventure. Adventure is out there but there are only a few that is relatively close to Manila. Last Valentines day, I went with my HS friends (June, Kay, and Monique) to Sandbox at Alviera, located in Porac, Pampanga. Sandbox is an adventure camp built by Ayala land. It's not an ordinary amusement park as it offers thrilling adventures such as Avatar one-roller coaster zipline, Free fall, Giant swing, and more!
Heart-pumping and thrilling attractions for groups of friends and teams. Engaging and child-friendly activities for families or any outdoor enthusiasts. And a very hot weather as the location is on an open field. But adds more fun, summer sun should always be made for fun.
A 5 storey tower consisting of Roller Coaster zipline, Rappelling, Free Fall, and Rock climbing.
Everyone wants to try the first roller coaster zipline in Asia. I super love the feeling the first time riding this kind of zipline.
GIANT SWING Said to be as the country's tallest swing at 10 meter above the ground. This is a different kind of adrenaline. Friends say this one's like Enchanted Kingdom's "Anchors Away", only this time it will be just you and your seatmate. Super fun!
A high rope adventure course of nets and rope walkaways. It is a series of activities that will test your balance and flexibility.
- Park Entrance Fee: P75
- Giant Swing: P100
- Aerial Walk: P150
- Free Fall: P100
- Rappel Wall: 50
- Wall Climbing: 50
- Avatar One (Roller Coaster Zip-line): P150
- Mini Golf: P150
- ATV: P2,500/hour
- UTV: P3,500/hour
- Package A (P600): Giant Swing, Aerial Walk, Free Fall, Rappel Wall, Wall Climb, Avatar One, Mini Golf, Pump Track, Entrance
- Package B (P520): Giant Swing, Aerial Walk, Free Fall, Rappel Wall, Wall Climb, Avatar One, Pump Track, Entrance
- Package C (P480): Giant Swing, Aerial Walk, Free Fall, Avatar One, Pump Track, Entrance
- Package D (P370): Giant Swing, Free Fall, Avatar One, Pump Track, Entrance
- Package E (P340): Choose 2 activity, Pump Track, Park Entrance
Things to Bring:
- Extra shirt
- Rubber shoes (or any non-slip closed shoes)
- Sunblock - lots of it!
When we went, I wasn't sure if the Pump Track (for bikers) was already available. We didn't see the Mini Golf something. We also didn't mind the ATV and UTV since rental rates were too pricey. They also sell food like burgers and drinks like shakes and juices for about P50 each, which is pretty reasonable. Mahaba lang lagi ang pila!