Summer in black and gray

By Marky - 6:46 AM

Black and Gray. Black and Gray. Black and Gray.
 It seems like that's been the routine of my summer essential. I find that my summer looks this year has been very easy and simple. The classic Black and Gray worn in the summer are my favorite. Simple and easy to put together. I like easy to throw on items while staying to my style. 


Black and gray ensembles are my usual go-tos whenever I am always on the go or simply I just to be more comfortable on public. I simply go for darker garments to stand out. 
Thank you Mom for this again! haha



Blazer form Episode.


Black shirt from Zara. Eyeglasses from Manila Sundance.


Clutch from SM department store.


Pants from Forever 21.


Mandals from Hill and Deer.






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments