Uniformly Dressed

By Marky - 4:02 AM

Hey all! It's been a while and much has changed since my last outfit post. For a long time I didn't think that I would ever post on this blog again but I finally feel ready and most importantly, excited to step in front of the camera again. I just want to share my new sweater I got from Muji employee sale last week. 


Knits. The trend was over all over the runway for 2014 fall. Amazing! The great thing about sweater is the million of styles, designs, colors, prints, and patterns they come in-make it super easy to choose one for any occasion, office, and everyday errands included. They're easy to style, to wear, to accessorize, to dress up or down. You just pull it over, put some nice accessories and you're done!


A friend recently commented on how much my style has changed over the past year or so, at that time I denied this but while checking and editing past photos, I realized how correct they were. haha. These days my style is more masculine and low maintenance than it has been in the past. Whew! Maturity. haha


What I'm wearing: Sweater (Muji), Polo (Van Heusen), Pants (Uniqlo), Shoes (W. Brown), Eyeglasses (SM accessories), Watch (Casio), Bag (Hongkong)


Photographed by Mickey Ongsioco


Thanks for viewing! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments