All New

By Marky - 7:24 AM

Hi Everyone, I hope you've all had a nice week. As most of you know, I don't often write 'Menswear outfit posts' because frankly I really don't know how to style men's clothes. I really wanted to learn more about menswear, the tips on how to look good plus the dos and don'ts on wearing each pieces. 


Semi-formal outfit is known to be the style of clothes which are worn to events, however what I'm wearing is only for another day in the office. Hindi ko alam kung bakit ako nag Semi-Formal sa office. haha. The semi formal attire for men isn't as rigid now as it used to be. It still revolves around certain basic essentials. I am encouraged to be more creative with menswear look. Whew! Forgive all the photos, tried my hardest to look so manly. haha


What I'm wearing: Blazer (Topman), Long sleeves polo (Van Huesen),Belt (Hickok), Pants (Uniqlo), Shoes (W.Brown), Watch (Casio)



New Silver Samsung Note 3 casing from Metro Market Market.


New shoes from W. Brown. It's very comfy! Promise.


New Watch from Casio (Hongkong)


Blazer from Topman I got years ago. 


New Long sleeves polo from Van Heusen.



Photographed by Pamela Pauline

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments