Dubai Desert Safari

By Marky - 2:29 AM

Wide deserted landscapes are kind of my thing, so besides exploring the glitter and glamour of Dubai I really wanted to get out of the city and enjoy the desert. I did organize this trip with with Arabian Desert Safari Dubai and it was really awesome! It was fun experiencing the desert with my colleagues for the first time.
First up on our desert safari itinerary was dune bashing. I didn’t know it until we experienced it. Nakakaloka! It was such a thrill to drive through the desert, drifting over the tall sand dunes and feeling your stomach lurch after a steep drop over the top of a dune.  Anyway, after the adrenaline high of dune bashing we drove to the desert camp where it was time for the next activity: camel riding!
We walked back to the camp and sat down on a slightly elevated platform with a table and benches dressed with beautiful table cloths. From our seat we had a nice view of the stage.
That was a good thing as there where several cultural performances: belly dancing, the traditional tanoura dance and a fire show!
When the performances were finished and our tummies were full it was time to leave. Altogether it was a wonderful day: it was my first time in the desert, my first time to experience dune bashing, and the first time I rode on camel. Thanks for viewing.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments