Abu Dhabi day tour x Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque & Ferrari World

By Marky - 12:23 PM

Finally, I'm back to blogging. It's been 5 months since I arrived here in Dubai. And for some who don't know, I am working at one of the biggest retail companies in UAE who handles Versace, Balmain, etc-I will do a separate post on that soon but now I will be sharing my day tour in Abu Dhabi with my cousins.
You cannot be in Abu Dhabi and not visit the famous mosque. The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is one of the world’s largest mosques and I cannot agree more! During our visit to the capital of UAE last June and after 5 months of staying in the country we finally get a tour inside the contemporary Islamic architecture and ended our curiosity! 
Afters hours of exploring the grand mosque, we went to Yas Island and luckily got a free entrance ticket at Ferrari World.
Thank you so much Kuya Jay and CJ for this unforgettable trip. Thanks for viewing.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments