Coron Day 4 x Birthday Celebration

By Marky - 3:54 AM

From the places I’ve been to in Palawan, Coron is still my favorite for its pure and raw beauty. Last year, I got to visit the wonderful part of the island to celebrate my birthday together with my parents. We were picked up by a small boat at Lualhati Park just 3 minutes away from our hotel and headed to the Royal Island Watersports. This is my first time to try parasailing, I was a little bit nervous that time. However the staff during the setup were very professional and safe which made the whole activity enjoyable. It ended up being quite a peaceful experience with a great view. 
But first, Selfie
Wait po mga kuya! 
 It’s my first time and probably the longest 10 minutes of my life. haha
It was an awesome experience. You will really appreciate the beauty of Coron up there.
The clear kayak was also very fun, we were able to see all the coral underneath us while kayaking. This place definitely has potential for more water activities.
We had an unforgettable experience, such sensation having the Coron Bay on our hands. Thanks for checking. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments