Korea 2017: Everland

By Marky - 6:13 AM

No trip to South Korea is complete without a trip to the theme park! Everland theme park is South Korea’s largest theme park and it even comes with an assimilated zoo. With more than a million visitors a year, you know this is definitely a park you must visit. We got our discounted tickets from Klook and we went there on a cold Friday with my b est friend.One place that I love the most when I go overseas is Theme Park! I always get excited when I go to theme park like Ocean Park, Disney land, etc.
There are 5 different themed zones in Everland: American Adventure, Zoo Topia, Global Fair, Magic Land and European Adventure . Check out Everland’s daily schedule for the opening hours of the theme park as they vary everyday! Here are some of the photos.
Directions to Everland:
Train to Gangnam Station and exit no 6 or 7. Walk straight till you reach bus stops, take bus 5002 from the bus stop in the middle of the road. Bus journey to Yongji takes approximately one hour.
Alight and take a free shuttle bus to Everland entrance.
Before anything else, Lunch. We had lunch at this asian restaurant near the entrance. Tbh, I don't like what I ordered. haha
Pandas!
Penguins! 

So this was my favorite attraction.
What i'm wearing: Forever 21 cap, H&M turtleneck, Uniqlo heattech, Uniqlo pants, Superga shoes, Fino bag
Oh hi there, T Express.
I remember the "Boom na Boom' days while riding this cable car. haha
Super cold while watching this.
Oh yes like Enchanted Kingdom in the Philippines and Disneyland in HongKong. Fireworks!
That concludes our day 4 which is one heck of a tiring day and also took me so long to blog about it. Wait up for our day 5 which hopefully will be up sooner. Thanks for viewing.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments