Dubai Miracle Garden, an amazing garden in the middle of the desert!

By Marky - 9:19 AM

Currently in its 8th season, Dubai Miracle Garden re-opened on Nov 2019. I spent the first day
 of the year here with my colleagues. We came by on a Wednesday afternoon. This place is more than just a huge garden with the crazy number of flowers. The exhibits are actually gigantic, impressive art installations and sculptures! Flowers are everywhere!Ang ganda sa loob!
We felt that we are inside Disneyland. I imagined my mom will be so happy to be surrounded by all the flowers. It’s like coming to an art show at a museum, except the gallery is an open one with living plants all around me. Entrance fee costs 55 aed only.
Considering Dubai’s warm weather, it leaves you wondering how the flowers can bloom in such a tough environment, as well as the amount of effort required. About 200,000 gallons of irrigated, recycled waste water daily goes behind maintaining Dubai Miracle Garden. Each year Dubai Miracle Garden reinvents itself, as they bring a whole new concept and design experience to their visitors. I am really excited to revisit with my special someone. Char!































  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments