Almost Is Never Enough

By Marky - 6:15 AM

Hello! Another song review plus outfit post for today. Almost Is Never Enough by Ariana Grande is my new favorite. The song makes a sweet yet strong first impression, with lovely beat creating a romantic, reminiscent soundscape behind Ariana's vocals. Listening to her single on repeat? The pop princess has another glorious anthem to feast my ears on. The song is a soulful duet with The Wanted's Nathan Sykes. "Almost, almost is never enough, so close of being in love.." it made me sing again while writing. Okay! Nakakarelate ako sa kanta. hahaha



Leather jackets and shorts go together! You can't go wrong with a sleek leather jacket. I am constantly on the hunt for new pieces to match up on some of my old clothes in my closet. Thanks to my workmate, Lauren for this jacket. I used smoky gray top from Mango with sheer sleeves, a new standard for neutrals this season. Also, adding a sophisticated touch to any ensemble. 


Denim Shorts-BeU
Studded Bag-Hongkong
Watch-Casio
Sandals-Topshop




Thanks for checking :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments