Mega Brands Sale x Happy Friday

By Marky - 11:02 AM

I have been feeling a bit bipolar and uneasy last week maybe because of our finals in SoFa. Whew! I was able to share with you my final project and I'm happy that some of my friends loved my work as well as Ms. Marina Benipayo. Now. I'll be sharing the Mega Brands Sale Bazaar last October 4-6 photos plus my OOTD and our Mini Team building. Woooo. Happy Friday. 


I really can't think of anything to wear on that day. I literally put on what I could gather from my closet as fast as I can. So the result is this.. Ang lakas daw maka-Madame ng outfiit ko. hahaha


Sunnies-SM Department Store
Oversized Top-Mango
Necklace-H&M
Pants-Mango
Studded Flats-Forever 21

 Here are some photos of our Weekly Mini Team Building. 
"Ice Water". hahaha Super fun!


 




My Styling team :)

We went to Mega Brands Sale Bazaar last October 4 after work. The only item I got is 1 lipstick from Maybelline from Php 450 to Php 250 only. I was able to take some photos of the items and exhibitors and saw some familiar shops like Vaintage Shoppe and S&H. 













Super sleepy, Thanks for checking! Happy Weekend. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments