Bon Voyage Nikki

By Marky - 6:09 AM


Happy Friday! 
I spent my Friday night with my Beautiful highschool friends. The meeting place was in Bonifacio High Street, they wanted an American restaurant, and we got Texas Roadhouse Grill.
My "Bigtime" friend Nikki will go back to work on January 14, so she decided to treat us last friday. 


One of the best moments in your life is to be with your friends, especially the old ones. 


I missed my BFF-Carmela :) 












Haggard! Ang lakas naman kasi ng ulan.
















Charisma playing Deal or No deal on my Ipad :)


Took this photo after Nikki's treat :)

So here's my outfit of the night. haha














Top-Mango
Shorts-The Ramp
Shimmering Shoes-Forever 21
Accessories & Watch- Tomato
Ring-Fudge Rock
Gold & Black cuff-Forever 21
Bag-Ropa

Thanks for checking :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments